Off to College we go!
Today our Year 11 students started their college placements at various training providers across the city.
We looked at our aspirations for the future and came up with some brilliant ideas including
• gaining GCSE and higher level qualifications
• going to college
• setting up a children's sign language charity
• continue being an Autism Activist
• going to the shops by myself
• getting a house and a car
• bring able to provide for my family.
We've also worked on independent living skills which the students have already put to good use making drinks and washing up!!